The success for your English learning is to believe that you can
do it. This is the most important thing when you are planning to learn
something new.
Learning English could seem
very difficult at the beginning, but you have to remember that your mind is
very powerful, and you can manage to achieve your goals if you work hard on
it.
don't be afraid of failing!
recognise your abilities! train your abilities and get ready to learn new
things
Find below a video that I found
very inspirational and that I hope it motivates you to start learning the
language!
Good evening,
ReplyDeleteI found your entry very interesting and useful because I feel learning a new language is a big challenge for our students. That's why giving them confidence and telling them that they can do it, it's actually necessary. I really like the video you have posted.
Thank you for your information.
Kind regards,
Nuria Martínez