Tuesday, 2 April 2019

Find the way of learning that suits you better - First step

In order to find your best way to learn English, it is important that you know yourself well enough to choose what is better for you.

First of all, you should ask yourself a few questions: Do I really want to learn a second language? How much time I want to spend doing it? What is the purpose of learning?

I would recommend you to grab a pen and a piece of paper and start planning your English Learning so that you can think about the goals you want to achieve based on your needs.

Here are a few steps to creating a great Self Learning Plan:

  1. Make sure you have plenty of time to prepare and plan
  2. Focus and refine your goals
  3. Outline why you want to learn English and how you would like to do it
  4. Customized to your needs (time available, personal preferences, weaknesses…)


1 comment:

  1. Hi Cris!
    I think this post is very useful for students of English, especially for adults. We all need motivation when learning English, and any advice is welcome.
    Regards.

    ReplyDelete